Runoff Barra Fishing Safaris are based at Shady Camp. Shady Camp is known to produce quality Barramundi throughout the runoff. Fishing both the River Mouths of Sampan and Tommycut as well as the coastal creeks including Marsh, Love and Carmor Creeks. Extended safaris run from two to seven days, however we recommend clients spend a minimum of three days fishing.
Included in our Extended Safaris
- Transfers ex Darwin Accommodation
- All meals (Except breakfast the first day and dinner the last night)
- Accommodation in motel style ensuite airconditioned rooms at Point Stuart Wilderness Lodge
- Lures and Tackle (on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- An experienced and friendly guide, Jarrod has been fishing Shady Camp for over 12 years.
Our custom built boat can take up to four, ensuring comfort for passengers, if you have a larger group, this can be catered for as we are able to source more boats.